Hello from Nashville Tennesee

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Lordtorkstick

Hello from Nashville Tennesee

Post by Lordtorkstick »

Just found this site looking for parts. I currently own a 1980 Dodge Challenger which was bought by my family brand new off the showroom floor in 1980. My son and I have brought it back to life after storage for 15 years. My father handed it down to me and I will be handing it down to my son in two years when he is old enough to drive, (although thats not keeping him from driving it on back road under my supervision now) :thumpsup: I will try to post some pictures for everyone to see.
A112H

Re: Hello from Nashville Tennesee

Post by A112H »

Hi Lordtorkstick and welcome to the site. Sounds like a great project. Can't wait to see some pics. My son and I are building a 1979 for his first car too :D
This is ours
Lordtorkstick

Re: Hello from Nashville Tennesee

Post by Lordtorkstick »

Nice looking car A112H! I wonder if you get as many funny looks and questions as I do when pulling into a gas station. I have had to go as far as show people the badge on the dash and drive out papers to convience them that it is in fact a dodge challenger. Still having a hard time with deciding to keep it fairly stock or try and stuff a 440 in it, considering the last time I saw one here in the states was 20 years ago. I just dont know if they will ever be worth anything to collectors. Good luck with your restoration! and my hats off to you for making it a father son project.