Hi everybody

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
vulpes

Hi everybody

Post by vulpes »

Hi everybody, I have been a member of Austarion for years, I have a mint JA I spent years rebuilding. I have just purchased a Sigma turbo and am rebuilding it over the coming next few years. Looking forward to being a member here. Cheers
geezer101

Re: Hi everybody

Post by geezer101 »

Hi vulpes, welcome to S-G. Nice to have a defector from the secret society of Austarion join us. It seems you already know your way around Mitsubishis, what is your plan with the sigma turbo build - restore or full mod? As part of your initiation to S-G you will hear the usual cat cry of "pics or it didn't happen!" so we'll be waiting to see what you have, and a thread up and going soon. :thumpsup:
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

Welcome to the site! :thumpsup:

Be great to see the starion.. Always like those.
N/A ALL THE WAY
vulpes

Post by vulpes »

G'Day, thanks for the welcome, I am planning a back to bare shell totally stock rebuild. I am a bit of a stickler for originality. The car has a great interior and most of the engine bay is stock. It will be bare metal respray, full engine rebuild and totally rebuilt engine bay with all new parts. After two years rebuilding the Starion I am looking forward to the project. I will definitely post pictures of the process.
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

Oh nice! I'll be watching :D
N/A ALL THE WAY