new member from adelaide IM BACK

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Efiturbs

new member from adelaide IM BACK

Post by Efiturbs »

hey all long time no speak been awile, i was SYKOSIGMA for those that may remember me had injected turbo gk sigma gsr, sold it and a very long 5 years went by and bought all my running gear back :)now doing up 82 scorpion, with all the goods, trying to find tail lights and a grille and un scratched door windows is a pain in the arse :(once i find these parts an a turbo heat shield either genuine or aftermarket im ready for rego :) i never thought this day would come, as i only ever got to drive gk twice around block unlicensed 5years ago an twice down the strip an best was 11.2 was too tempted to drive it, so sold it an ever since tryed to get it back and what do ya no gk got defected so i bought it back (H)
if its too loud your too old
Gazzav

Re: new member from adelaide IM BACK

Post by Gazzav »

Wish I could help I'm a 2 years behind your shape :\
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Yet another former member from Awesome Adelaide returning to the site - welcome back Efiturbs. Get a build thread up and going and good luck with getting parts to bring your Scorpion back to life. :thumpsup:
jvflash

Post by jvflash »

Welcome (back), great to have another Scorp in Adelaide.

Which glass are you looking for? I have all four windows loose in the garage, just not sure on the condition. I have my GK for sale so hopefully won't need them.

What grill are you looking for the late 82 (grey honeycomb)

or the early 82 (painted surround with chrome bar)?

Cheers,

Flashy