Hello

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Lurch15

Hello

Post by Lurch15 »

G'day all,

Im a young 1st year apprentice and have picked myself up a juicy Galant. Pretty sure is a GB but not 100% sure.. Am very excited to restore the car and from what I have seen these cars are something special. My daily drive is an MK Triton but as soon as my Galants able to registered ill be getting rid of my triton. Will be posting around looking for help as this car needs some love. Below is a link of my car, once I give it a good wash and a clean up ill post more photos including the interior.
Cheers,
Brendan

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/brend ... v.jpg.html

Edit: Pics added by 75wagon

Cheers, Brendan.
75wagon
Admin

Re: Hello

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the forum Brendan.
What you have there is a GC Galant.

What the plans for it?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Lurch15

Post by Lurch15 »

So I plan on restoring it and using it as a daily drive, needs a fair bit of work done to the interior but has no body rust and no body damage, picked it up cheap so I'm pretty happy with it
Cheers, Brendan.
luke79

Post by luke79 »

Cool Brendan nice gc galant good to see a young bloke with some taste for a change easy to work on easy to mod I would get a set of sigma struts and sigma 5 speed as I have done to my 77 Lb lancer gives you bigger brakes and a extra gear better for hiway speeds Cheers luke79