My GJ Scorpion

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
GLscorpion

My GJ Scorpion

Post by GLscorpion »

Hi every one, i used to own a GL scorpion but had so many problems with it, so i bought a GJ 1981 Scorpion.

cheers guys hope you like, next thing i do is interior so suggestions would be good.lol
Last edited by GLscorpion on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psshhhht

Re: My GJ Scorpion

Post by psshhhht »

:shock: dang, the shine on that engine is amazing, didn't i see that on ebay recently though?
Really clean ride, the wheels not really my thing, but still looks good... keep up the good work! 8-)
looking to start an mechanical apprenticeship, if you know of anyone in Melbourne or Gippsland who's looking for a first year, let me know!
GLscorpion

Post by GLscorpion »

psshhhht wrote::shock: dang, the shine on that engine is amazing, didn't i see that on ebay recently though?
Really clean ride, the wheels not really my thing, but still looks good... keep up the good work! 8-)
naaa wasnt on sale on ebay that was a different one that was a bright yellow. thsi one been in the family for a while. and ye i try for shine ahahah, dunno what to do next lol. cheers.
psshhhht

Post by psshhhht »

if it were me, I'd either go larger stereo, new paint job and/or new wheels, or perhaps a subtle custom bodykit - or at least lower front spoiler
looking to start an mechanical apprenticeship, if you know of anyone in Melbourne or Gippsland who's looking for a first year, let me know!
webby

Post by webby »

Nice car mate. You've managed to shame me into getting started on mine :lol:
-Josh.
Daily: 7/96 EF Falcon, 4.0 SOHC, BTR95LE, 3.45:1 LSD/Lukey extractors, full 2.5” exhaust, EL intake, Tickford snorkel, 87DA cam, AU injectors, shiftkits.com.au single stage kit. PB 14.93@91mph.
Project: Red '81 Scorpion-http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11889
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

nice and clean there mate.
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
Petersen

Post by Petersen »

car looks great nice find.
- Petersen

1981 GH Sigma SE, 2L Auto, Moon Dust (Gold)
GLscorpion

Post by GLscorpion »

looking for a factory turbo setup... lol was gonna go efi but dnt wanna now lol. if ne one got one or parts let us know..
GLscorpion

Post by GLscorpion »

its easier to go factory nd i wnt get hasseld much nd i just prefer it im not after a great amount of power. ill b happy wid the factory.lol. you wanna take yours off lol. put the scorp engine in nd give me the turbo set up off tufsig hahaha