My 76 GD galant

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
DRwho

Re: My 76 GD galant

Post by DRwho »

75wagon wrote:You could go with Turbo rims?
But why not go for something with more offset?
Turbo rims have bugger all offset.
See...

But if you do want a set, I believe 77galantv6 still has these rims for sale? http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.p ... 836#p78836

These turbo rims are in awesome condition (one of the best sets I've seen), no pitting and no gutter rash. I should know, I polished them for him.

Here's a pic from while they were in my shed.

Dave...
Yeah but turbo rims look clean...

But im love looking at those deep dish wheels to..lol.. Now its the painfull thing of tryin to find rims that will fit, cause most mag wheel companies dont cater for out rear wheel drive cars any more..lol.
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

DRwho wrote:Now its the painfull thing of tryin to find rims that will fit, cause most mag wheel companies dont cater for out rear wheel drive cars any more..lol.
Be thankful for AE86's, S13's and 180sx's.
They are the only reason we can get modern sized rims with the right offset that fit.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
s15sr

Post by s15sr »

with any good wheel company they will make ofsets to suit your order but its not cheap brands like rays enkai works ect do this
shelbygto

Post by shelbygto »

in re-guards to rota rb rbr and rbx wheels the rbr wheels have the biggest lip , the rbx have the most offset
1971 GTO 4G32 SATURN DOHC AIII

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
s15sr

Post by s15sr »

looks good :thumpsup:
79_lancer

Post by 79_lancer »

Great looking car! .... Any chance you can direct me to where you get those headlights from? I've had a quick look on eBay but there are lots of different types lol.

Cheers,
Dave
1979 LC lancer ( possibly awaiting big plans )

1979 LC lancer ( other daily )

1968 VE valiant safari wagon ( EOI $1800 ONO )

2007 Nissan pathfinder (daily )

GD Galant, hothouse green ( hopefully finished.... Some time....)