1975 Galant hardtop

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
A112H

1975 Galant hardtop

Post by A112H »

Okay, so you have all seen my build and I thought it was time I chucked it up here as my 'ride'.
There are two reasons for this;
1. It is finished until I pull it off the road for winter and make some changes.
2. I have secured a new project I will be getting my hands on in mid March. This of course is a secret which will be revealed in March, lol

For those who haven't seen the build;
I started with a 1975 hardtop I bought from the original owner in 2005, I have since then replaced, renewed, referbed or repainted every nut, bolt and panel.
Engine and box has been replaced with a late model 2.6, fitted with flat tops, has a 2.0 head thats been ported, polished and has larger 3 angle valves, twin 48mm Dellortos and custom exhaust, alloy rad, washer bottle, Jap 5spd, slotted brakes, custom coil over suspension, adjustable strut tops and much more. Interior is now GTO leather and new carpet. Outside is GSII spec badges and tail lights, guard mounted mirrors and rolling on widened 15 inch steel wheels.

These are the pics I have for now, but a friend has just bought a new fandangled lense for his super excellent great camera so will get some good shots in the next few weeks.
bruggz351

Re: 1975 Galant hardtop

Post by bruggz351 »

:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
'82 GJ GSR Silver (family heirloom):)
mrelshauno

Post by mrelshauno »

What width did you make the wheels and any modifications to make them fit?
A112H

Post by A112H »

Fronts are stock R31 15x6 but running 35mm bolt on spacers. Rears have new hoops fitted and are now 15x8 +0 offset. No mods to the body required
Benharjon

Post by Benharjon »

As always looks f@#$%$! awesome :thumpsup:

Looking forward to this mystery project too! :P
Cheers Ben