My new GJ

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
wa5

My new GJ

Post by wa5 »

Just aquired this GJ, 2.6 Auto, only 92 thousand ks on the clock...

not sure what I will do with her, was thinking of fixing the door and putting it on club rego... but I'm not really sure the car is good enough...

The drivers door has been ruined in a reversing incident.. previous owner took the skin off, and hammered it straight... really needs a new one...
paint is off, and there is a bit of rust elsewhere (not a lot though).. T Bar shifrer is really loose, is this usual?

on the posotive side, it drives pretty good, motor sounds ok (with the ks, it should be)...

just had a look at the owners manual (in really nice condition), car has lived in Newcastle its whole life, and was a Deloraine car...
Just on the manual, it has pages from 31 to 46 reprinted a second time... is this common?
mstrrab1992

Re: My new GJ

Post by mstrrab1992 »

Looks v nice
All Animals to the Crow: Your not a zoo animal!
Monkey to crow:your just jealous cause noone says "mummy mummy i want to see a crow!"
wa5

Post by wa5 »

It seems to have really good, bright headlamps, leave my VQ Statesman for dead.... still toying with what to do with it, rego expires before the end of the month, will probably store the old girl till I decide...
wa5

Post by wa5 »

I've decided what to do with it...

I'm going to sell it, the old girl has sat in the shed since I acquired her, I wont be doing anything for the foreseeable future. so best to give somebody else the chance to do something with her...

will go on Ebay in the next couple of days, just thought I'd put it here first.

Car is located in Williamtown NSW (near Newcastle) starts and runs fine. but no rego.

$350.