My Galant

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
evilGnius

My Galant

Post by evilGnius »

Hello all! So as I said in my introduction, I own a 7G (E54A) and here she is:

So the car has a short ram intake, 5 speed swap with LSD, metal shift bushings, short shifter,SBR 3500 clutch, ACT streetlight flywheel, KYB AGX adjustable shocks with eibach springs and graphite suspension bushings. Next up I may rock some D2 Coilovers and maybe a new muffler. We'll see....
OH and soon i'll post some new pics. I just put in some World Spec 2 piece headlights (the ones you guys have) and some OEM fogs with HIDs in both. Enjoy and please, feel free to post opinions! :thumpsup:
webby

Re: My Galant

Post by webby »

Looks pretty good man, maybe an inch lower, some 5mm spacers and a light guard roll and it'd be loking really good (H)
6A12 or 4G63?
-Josh.
Daily: 7/96 EF Falcon, 4.0 SOHC, BTR95LE, 3.45:1 LSD/Lukey extractors, full 2.5” exhaust, EL intake, Tickford snorkel, 87DA cam, AU injectors, shiftkits.com.au single stage kit. PB 14.93@91mph.
Project: Red '81 Scorpion-http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11889
A112H

Post by A112H »

^^ That ia what I was going to ask, lol
Very clean and straight looking 7G, is it FWD or AWD?

Edit: Just spotted the rear drums :)
evilGnius

Post by evilGnius »

The D2's wil give me the extra drop....I have been thinking about those for a while. And I am not sure on the spacers simply because I am thinking about going wider on the tires. Gotta see what it looks like first. Unfortuantely here in the states we only had one engine choice for these...4G64. No AWD, no turbo option....no nothing. THe only one that was different, and they only produced em for a year, was the GS which was a DOHC 4G64 with 160hp from th factory. Other than that....we got jipped! I soooooo want a 7G VR4 but....alas....its a pipe dream.
karl_2ltgc

Post by karl_2ltgc »

Looks pretty clean, just wondering if you have put a bigger rear swaybar in it or what your options are in the us are like for that. Are you on galantcenter?

Ive got a 7g too http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5466
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

nice ride mate..i love them in silver with black wheels... :P
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
kenvv

Post by kenvv »

looks clean dude. not to many of these models around in australia
vrooooom vrooooom!!
evilGnius

Post by evilGnius »

karl_2ltgc wrote:Looks pretty clean, just wondering if you have put a bigger rear swaybar in it or what your options are in the us are like for that. Are you on galantcenter?

Ive got a 7g too http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5466
Nah....I am using the stock sway bars. Didnt feel the need to swap em, the only options we have is to source them from the eclipse...our suspensions are the same (2G)...but I am used to the way the car handles and with the suspension setup I have it is very precise so I may never change em. Oh and I am jealous! You have the Hatch! OMG I would love one of those, they were never released here....one of those with a 6A12or 13tt....*Drool*

ISKA8 wrote:nice ride mate..i love them in silver with black wheels... :P
When I got these wheels I almost went with a black set of wheels. But I decided to keep it all silver with blue accents. My tri-diamonds were painted blue, my intake piping is blue and several of the lights in the car are blue.

Thanx for the comments guys...I love the damn thing! I am a 7Ger for life
Tils

Post by Tils »

I bought one of those alpine head units back in 05 for 3.2G... if it's the IVA-D310E. Funny how they aren't worth crap anymore, buy something for less with with more in it... Though iPod control was a huge deal back then...
evilGnius

Post by evilGnius »

it is indeed an IVA-D310 (not sure about the E) I havent used it much... some ass hole broke into my car and tried to steal it. I just recently hooked it back up. The one think it doesnt have that I want is the I-pod control module. But I have it wired so that when I am driving I can throw on a movie for the passengers. Its a great little unit IMO, I do want a new one but I can justify it for this car
A112H

Post by A112H »

I have a factory 8g VR4 DVD/Sat nav if your interested? Don't know what the postage would be or if it would even work in the US?

evilGnius

Post by evilGnius »

Holy Shit! That came from the factory like that? I couldnt use it i dont think....however I do know people here that look for crazy items we never see. That is one of em! Let me see what I can find out for you
A112H

Post by A112H »

Yeah, thats factory fitted to my 2000 VR4 Galant Type S

I have the full system out of it, including both head units, 6 stack CD unit and all wiring.
evilGnius

Post by evilGnius »

yeah see that wont fit my car, but I am sure some of the guys at TGC will love that shit