Robs GH siggy turbo

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
rob020

Re: Robs GH siggy turbo

Post by rob020 »

i was just thinking the same about yours... i dont have the proper bumper for mine, the passenger front guard is munted and the parcel shelf has nearly rusted out :(
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
conversation recently overheard at police station after big night out
rob020

Post by rob020 »

i was just thinking the same about yours... i dont have the proper bumper for mine, the passenger front guard is munted and the parcel shelf has nearly rusted out :(
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

This bumper is alright, but drivers side isnt screwed on o.o never got around to fixing that :P but i think its all good... No rust that i know of in the car... is neat, just needs a proper clean... and a paint job, heh... few little dings in body though... but easily fixable... reckon ya could get them out with one of those magnetic thingys...
'74 GB.

R.I.P ALF; my darling little car. You never had a fault in/on you. ~ </3

Definition: "Shim"; being a supreme being of awesomeness which is neither male nor female but walks among both worlds as it pleases.

<.* Yes, I'm an idiot. Get over it. :) *.>
Astron Boy

Post by Astron Boy »

This looks like one fun build you've had.
absolutely love the original set up you had going.

top work :D
Service Manuals for Astron & Saturn powered Cars
Available manuals: TM Magna/ GH, GN Sigma/ A51-GC Galant
rob020

Post by rob020 »

it has been alot of fun, from buying the car completely standard off ebay for $1000 to getting it like this... the ONLY time i havent enjoyed myself is when i couldnt get the efi to work and had to get it sent off to a workshop :(

i suppose ive been lucky in that alot of my mates are fabricators/boilermakers/fitters/welders.. so i am very keen to exploit the cheap labour :)
my cooler pipes only cost me $104 in materials which is good.. labour was free :)
rob020

Post by rob020 »

had a bit of fun with some spray pak pot belly black stove paint :)
rob020

Post by rob020 »

im currently in the proccess of fitting GK LCA's so i get a 60mm wider front track and 2ish degrees of camber :)

should be good fun :)
rob020

Post by rob020 »

i never put any pics up of my 2.5" exhaust.. :(
rob020

Post by rob020 »

rob020

Post by rob020 »

well, after putting of working in the rain for ages i decided to just layer up and get over it, at least now the siggy is back on the road with a jap 5 speed and exedy clutch.. curiously i used the b/w yoke as the "jap 5 speed" one i had was too small, ill have to try it in my spare narrowblock gearbox now and see what the go is