My 'main' GSR Sigma

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
carcycle

My 'main' GSR Sigma

Post by carcycle »

Well, i still havent got it finished off yet (head being replaced) but here it is in the process!

This week!...

I also have another the same colour but not as nice, brother has 3 scorpions, and i have all my magnas hehe.

But mainly just posting a pic to show she is cared for :P

Alex.
carcycle

Re: My 'main' GSR Sigma

Post by carcycle »

Nah you have more... i sold my other one on saturday... now i only have one!!!

The one on ebay fell through in the dying minutes.

I have it back, havent done anything else... looks great, runs great!

...in my opinion anyway! (everyone hated the spoiler last time i showed it on the old forum!)

Alex.
carcycle

Post by carcycle »

And just a 'mine' reminder to those who doubt my work... above is my sigma a few months ago at the palce where the head got done!

I bought it with nine months rego from an old lady minus the wheels and front spoiler. drove it amongst my other cars for 8 months on and off when the head blew.
carcycle

Post by carcycle »

carcycle

Post by carcycle »

Some of you may be interested in seeing the scorp convertible we used to own...

carcycle

Post by carcycle »

Here's some shots of my brothers scorpions, theres actually 3 not 2, but two of them are really nice ones... although when being stored in a dirt gravel yard they do get filthy on the outside so people who see them have to imagine them with a fresh wash and polish!!

Silver one first, purchased from a family whose mother had owned it from new, she had passed away and they couldnt have it around any more

carcycle

Post by carcycle »

This is the untidy one...

And the other red one

Hope you enjoy :) Had meant to post up some photos on here since we changed over from the old forum which i used to post more often on... but yeah, havent had time with my couple of jobs and uni.

Alex.
carcycle

Re: My 'main' GSR Sigma - Latest Photos!

Post by carcycle »

Sorry about the massive pic postings!! like i said ive been meaning to do it for ages, the flack ive copped just gave me motivation to do it and spend a bit more time on the site :)

Alex.
carcycle

Post by carcycle »

hehe yeah i read somehwere that u have a scorpion! But no, dont have any parts though... a few years ago when we have the convertible it needed a new 'sawtooth' tail light... couldnt get one anywhere and as a result everyone wanted like a couple hundred for them each... nowadays theyre sitting at places like u pull it for about $10! But im guessing theres not one of those type of wreckers near you hey?

And yeah, i ahve my own magna wreckers, theyre all mine in the background... well theyre for my wrecking not anyone elses... maybe if they ask nicely!? Theres 2 sigmas in the wrecking bundle too. Its almost time when all the magnas have got to go though (the wrecks) so i dunno what to do seeing as the scrap price is nothing now... but ill just keep em there as long as im allowed coz you never know what bits you may need or if the scrap metal value goes up again... unlikely but maybe... Pitty, doesnt matter whether its a good one or not, to the general person any magna is a wreck :(

Alex.
galantman1976

Post by galantman1976 »

hi i was wodering if youd be interested in selling the 12 slotters that are on the red scorpion. if you are i'd be really keen on them?

cheers
galantman1976