"Alf"

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
A112H

Re: "Alf"

Post by A112H »

:( & :D all at once
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

They finally found the fella that did it, told him to be in the court rooms at such-time, etc... he ran again.
Idiots. They should have thrown him in jail when they found him. Now they are doing nothing bout it :( So thats the end of the investigation apparently.
'74 GB.

R.I.P ALF; my darling little car. You never had a fault in/on you. ~ </3

Definition: "Shim"; being a supreme being of awesomeness which is neither male nor female but walks among both worlds as it pleases.

<.* Yes, I'm an idiot. Get over it. :) *.>
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

:facepalm: I've been in the same situation. I caught a guy stripping all the audio gear out of my Cordia red handed. Held onto him until the cops showed, he was dragged off and arrested - then given bail, at which time he promptly did a runner. I moved to a flat out at Salisbury...to discover my new 'neighbours' were harbouring him (and I mean the flat next door). My car got hit yet again but this time it was malicious damage without the after hours shopping, which then led to me busting the son of a bitch a second time. The cops are only capable of doing so much - the rest is beauracracy and the courts. Was it worth my time to hand him in twice? - no. I shoulda beaten a whole freaking rainbow out of him and wrote it off as an 'occupational hazard' with a reminder that he was leaving with both his legs still working and it would be wise to choose another vocation. :hit:
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

It's just plain ridiculous... If someone does something wrong, they should be hunted down and punished, ffs...
Eh, guess it's outta my control ... (kinda... there are still people out there searching for him... just not LEGAL people tehe)...
'74 GB.

Definition: "Shim"; being a supreme being of awesomeness which is neither male nor female but walks among both worlds as it pleases.

bruggz351

Post by bruggz351 »

I truly hope "they"find him and show him the due appreciation deserved of such an act.

They've got no purpose and in my opinion should be deleted!!
'82 GJ GSR Silver (family heirloom):)
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

He got 9 months in jail, non parole...
For destroying my precious car. Sigh.
I hate our pathetic punishment laws...
'74 GB.

75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

That's bullshit! Burn his pride and joy I say... Good to see he was caught though
N/A ALL THE WAY
davetrees

Post by davetrees »

74GalantGB wrote:He got 9 months in jail, non parole...
For destroying my precious car. Sigh.
I hate our pathetic punishment laws...
It might not seem like a lot of punishment right at the moment, but consider this .......

He now has a serious criminal conviction for theft - with jail time - on his record .... FOREVER.

A significant proportion of employers will now not touch him with a 40 foot pole for any sort of job that requires a level of trust. His employment/career prospects are seriously damaged. He will be paying for his stupidity for the rest of his life.
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

Honestly, I don't think he cares.
He has stolen and destroyed so many cars that I don't think it makes a difference to him.
He got away with a lot of them because he was "in rehab" for multiple drugs at the time, so was pardoned.
He is a pathetic waste of air, and unfortunately there are too many out there like this. They get away with it, and get it so easy, that they don't have anything to worry about anymore.

My boss had someone banging on her door , yelling and screaming, in the middle of the night so she would call the cops... Because he was too lazy to walk and didnt wanna spring for a taxi (cops will give you a free lift home apparently!).

There's a bloke that keeps commiting crimes because he WANTS to go to jail simply for the reason that he gets free board and free food... Apparently (he claims) he eats better in jail than he does outside.
'74 GB.

Gormzz

Post by Gormzz »

Seriously these sort've people don't deserve any sort've respect or chances after its been repeated at least ONCE after the first.. The government is the biggest screw up and has got no idea how to run this country and put the right people behind bars.. I'm feeling for you mate even though it was a while ago now, i'm glad the scum got caught and is doing time at least. End of the day the court and law enforcement don't care about our cars and don't understand what they mean to every one of us individually. We can only hope in the future this will change for the better....

Anyway sounds like abby will be a new exhilarating project!
Toyota Cressida 77,79'
Mitsubishi Starion Track Car 84'
Mitsubishi Starion Widebody 89'

My projects/cars.
crystalmeths

Post by crystalmeths »

bruggz351 wrote:I truly hope "they"find him and show him the due appreciation deserved of such an act.

They've got no purpose and in my opinion should be deleted!!
Sorry but my vote is with bruggz :thumpsup:
gdgalantlover

Post by gdgalantlover »

Wow. Find the prick and kill him. unfortunate to have your car stolen, and burnt out.
Nice to see a GA/B shape Galant in tas!
GDGALANTLOVER

Current Cars

- 1980 GH Sigma Wagon

Past Cars
- 1976 GD Chrysler Galant Sedan
- 1975 GC Valiant Galant Wagon
- 1980 Nissan Datsun Stanza
- 1978 GE Chrysler Sigma SE
- 1986 Mitsubishi RC Colt
- 1974 Mitsubishi Colt Galant A53
- 1985 Nissan Datsun 720