House of Lancers

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
Astrolux

House of Lancers

Post by Astrolux »

Hey everyone, Here is my lb lancer dad and i have been working on getting it ready to be registered.
The front left guard is embarrasing. just finished our home paint job, put new wheels on it and took it up the road... on the way back the front left wheel fell off and we went sliding along the main road.. wasnt a good day :P anyway here is a couple of pics of it.

and the dent :(

This is my Galant. My daily driver :) has been a good car hehe. Got the es lancer hubcaps :P

And... Here are all my dad's lancers.

The red la we used to autocross and motorkhana in.. i also got driven home in this car when i was born 21 years ago lol

The silver la

The green la with a 1750 gsr engine

The brown lb

half an la

The white lb and...

The Yellow la 2 door (H)
in the boot is also has a gsr front grill :)

Well thats about all of them haha :p
Sorry i couldnt get better pics, they were all pretty tightly squished in the garage lol.
....../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\....
..._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_..
../_/\_\...../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\...
75wagon
Admin

Re: House of Lancers

Post by 75wagon »

That's a nice collection...
Wish my shed looked like that :think:

How did the wheel come off? Were the wheel nuts not tightened? :facepalm:

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

Yeah its a good assortment of lancers lol.
Yeah we just didnt do the wheel up properly and it came loose. :p and it was a total face palm too when it happened haha

Dad has had a few other ones that he got parts off and had to take them to the wreckers because we had no space.. The ones he did get rid of were pretty much full of rust in all those usual spots...
....../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\....
..._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_..
../_/\_\...../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\...
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by astronturbo77 »

nice mate still looks the same as when i was there except for the 2dr....... sell me the two door and the 1750 motor :P
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.
ralliartsigma

Post by ralliartsigma »

Hey,
Good to see you and your Dad are still collecting Lancers! Also good to see you've still got my old White LB... in a garage no less :)
Its one of the only cars ive ever sold and regretted, but she went to a good home!
Keep up the good work
Cheers Trent
'83 GJ Wagon my baby, but sadly not driven enough.
'94 MJ Triton my daily in the colder months.
'81 GH Turbo No. 105 (WIP)
'81 GH Turbo No. 017