NO15SY!

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
NO15SY

NO15SY!

Post by NO15SY »

these are pics of my car taken a few years ago now. reco 4g32, 45DCOE, extractors and exhaust. rest is exterior and pretty obvious by the photos

i noticed some drawings in a different thread.... well this is mine :)
back seat removed and replaced by subwoofers :P

cheers
Adrian.
77galantv6

Re: NO15SY!

Post by 77galantv6 »

i like it.
nice bit of customisation and i'm sure a few people would have to take a few looks at it haha
is that a standard colour or something else?
i know they came in brown but didnt think it was quite that shade....

all in all a nice wagon :thumpsup:
'77 Galant V6....

1977 Galant with Commodore V6 conversion.

DVSGAL

Post by DVSGAL »

*spits out coffee*
WOAAAHHHH !!!!!!
AWESOME WAGON!!
I think I'm in love..... :lol: :lol:
GLANT

Post by GLANT »

VERY SLEEK, GOOD WORK, IT REALLY HAS A COOL LOOK.
1972 GA GALANT/COLT, with a VR4 4G63T 151kw atw :-)
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

I have to admit, I didn't like the welded panel over the rear quarter at first. But I think it's starting to grow on me abit.
I can't help but ask why?
I wonder what one would look like with the rear side windows welded up so it looks like a panel van?

Nice paint and panel, the wheels suit too :thumpsup:

You have to bring this on the cruise.... Would look awesome cruising with mine, and hopefully Waynes too. We've only had 2 Galant Wagons together since I've been on the cruises :(

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Very nice mate, Welcome to the site.
85 GN ,daily driver
86 GN ,resto project .
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

that is hot :thumpsup:

nice man
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

NO15SY wrote: i noticed some drawings in a different thread.... well this is mine :)
back seat removed and replaced by subwoofers :P
They're my drawings, I drew them in October while on holidays.
This one is my favourite...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
NO15SY

Post by NO15SY »

thanks for the comments :D
at the moment it has stockies on the back because the tyres on the 17s were "too bald" they only lasted 3 years.... i dont do any burnouts (axle tramp even if you try) and the cordia is spending most my money along with 5 weeks overseas during dec/jan. if i can score some tryes for the 17s ill come with it. it needs a wash BAD, been in the garage the whole time and is pretty dusty. it is a little bit unreliable too.... i dont like to take it too far because i dont want to push it home. the interior is still pretty terrible. stock front seats are back in, i got new carpet for the front, i used marine grade carpet for what i have done in the rear (its the light grey stuff) its a rough job just so it doesnt look BAD. door and tailgate trim hasnt been done.
the color is a few shades darker than ther holden tiger (i asked for the 350Z bronze) but comprimized.
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

NO15SY wrote:it is a little bit unreliable too.... i dont like to take it too far because i dont want to push it home.
Why is that? What goes wrong with it? Mines pretty reliable, even when it stuffs up I still manage to be able to drive it home... Not that that has happened lately, and I hope it won't for a while?
Don't worry about it not looking top notch. We've got rally cars that come, and plenty of works in progress. No shame in not being pretty. :P

Dave...
NO15SY

Post by NO15SY »

i dont know... it has its moments...
webber runs a bit rich (needs a tune), plugs foul, ignition mucks me about... i dont know, its random. like at the moment its going like a beast, but somedays i just wants to give me the sh!ts :banh: suspension is super hard (lowered something like 6 inches in the rear, so it bottoms out pretty easy even after i have "modified" the bump stops) so its my fault things break...
ill swap the rims back and give it a wash and see how she looks.

cheers
81GL
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by 81GL »

NO15SY wrote:lowered something like 6 inches in the rear
Just like they all should be :D looks good!

With the carby, what jets & choke size are you running?

Remember seeing this from the old sites yeah? still looking good though!
Old school Mitsu's, its not a hobby; it's a life style.
Sigmaproject

Post by Sigmaproject »

They are not much fun if they are unreliable. When I first did the siggy, I had fuel issues for quite a while. Usually I could get it going again, but on more than one :$ occasion I came home on the back of a tilt tray. Lucky for me the driver of the NRMA tilt truck lives across the road. 8-)
wa5

Post by wa5 »

Wagon looks pretty good, as do Daves drawings, I also reckon a sedan delivery (with all side glass covered would be eye catching)... hope she's up and going again shortly... Trev.
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

now thats a nice wagon.. :thumpsup:
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
2Lgalant

Post by 2Lgalant »

I see this car nearly every Friday while your at work it is one very nice galant bit sad it's getting a bit rusty now but can always fix it
NO15SY

Post by NO15SY »

yeah it gets a bit upsetting to see all the rust... but i have had it a while. doors, bonnet and sill are pretty hammered. as long as it keeps getting me to work im happy :) still good to drive here and there with the rust, gets a few looks hahahaha. my "weekend car" is what i spent the rust repair money on, and that still need some engine TLC :(
2Lgalant

Post by 2Lgalant »

Next time you hear the ice cream van come past your work come out if the boss let's you lol ha ha wouldn't mind a chat to you bout the car