1977 Chrylser Lb Lancer

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
mstrrab1992

1977 Chrylser Lb Lancer

Post by mstrrab1992 »

Alrighty, so this is the new addition to my much loved mitsi/chrysler family, a 1977 Chrysler LB Lancer 4 door.

i just picked this little beauty up on saturday and these are the only pics i managed to get of it at the moment.
the cars staying at mum and dads till i recover from my motorcycle accident a bit more then i will be brining it home!

a bit about the car - some of it is a bit vague as its been passed around a bit and sort of lost track of exactly what the running gear is but this is what ive been told and worked out so far.

2.6 Fuel inject astron (engineerd beleived to be a 2.8 low compression setup for turbo not yet confirmed)
gh or ge sigma struts.
beleived to have a a LSD in a stock lancer diff housing with scorpion rear disc setup (not yet confirmed)
has custom interior (photos to come)
nice stereo unit
nice paint job

all in all its a pretty neat beauty and if i wanted to i could leave it exaclty how it is and not change a thing and it would be a nice car. but there will be a phew things that i will change to suit myself and personalise for myself. some of you may know this car and know exactly what its rocking, if you do let me know :) but this is first of many posts i shall make.

All Animals to the Crow: Your not a zoo animal!
Monkey to crow:your just jealous cause noone says "mummy mummy i want to see a crow!"
Pistol

Re: 1977 Chrylser Lb Lancer

Post by Pistol »

There you go, got these off the interwebs many years ago!
leoca64

Post by leoca64 »

Nice,Almost bought this car...had the magazine it was in!
BIG26L

Post by BIG26L »

Nice work mate!

Its been around for a long time. It was at Summernats earlier this year and a couple of times about 8-10 years ago.

Its a pretty basic set up but have seen it in flesh a number of times. Its a really good starting point for a weapon.

Enjoy!