New GE SE For ME.

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
wa5

New GE SE For ME.

Post by wa5 »

just unloaded my new toy, GE Sigma SE, 2.0 5 speed manual. 25,120 kms. rear seatbelts still have yellow stickers on them, theres plastic around the rear seat recline mechanism.. having a few issues linking pictures
wa5

Re: New GE SE For ME.

Post by wa5 »

Sigmaproject

Post by Sigmaproject »

Nice find. Every GE SE I have ever looked at have been auto.
Pascal

Post by Pascal »

Yea, you must have been stoked to find her!
Enjoy driving (H)
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

Not all though. I got a rusty GE SE for parts about 10 years ago that was a manual.
wa5

Post by wa5 »

I've had the GE on Club rego since September 16, she now has a bit over 26,500kms showing, no major issues to speak of, sent for a run to the Datsun Day in Sydney on the weekend, we took the Putty road on the way down and Wisemans Ferry and the Great Northern road home (I live North of Newcastle in Port Stephens), we covered over 500km without an issue, I topped the tank up at Wisemans ferry on the way home with about 300 showing on the odo, she took a bit over 24 litres. up one of the longer hills on the Putty road, the temperature gauge moved upwards about one needle width it was already 25 degrees by this time. great drive and a great day, but I am more convinced than ever that I need to find and fit air conditioning.