JV's MH Triton

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
jvflash

JV's MH Triton

Post by jvflash »

Yes it is not a Sigma-Galant, however I sought moderator approval to build a ride thread for it :thumpsup:

Picked up this 1991 MH Triton Double Cab 2WD with plans to build a mini-truck. However as I pulled into the driveway at home my youngest daughter called dibs on the ute and said I could not ruin it by making it look nicer!!

So I will be changing front end to chrome grille and lights, and later model moulded, plastic bumper. Apart from that, hands off she reckons :facepalm: Oh well at least I can still use it for a year until she gets her license.

I have replaced the burnt out leads, reconnected the loose and missing vacuum lines, and replaced two rear tyres. Runs like a dream now :thumpsup:
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: JV's MH Triton

Post by Scorpma82 »

If you put a Chev badge on the front of it....people will ask you What model Holden Crewmen you have lol
Built with pride, Driven in anger
Jordan1249

Post by Jordan1249 »

you should probably mintruck it with body drop never seen.one.of these.done.as a.minitruck
jvflash

Post by jvflash »

Received the Seat Covers from ebay :thumpsup:
Fitted easily and suit the seats. Only problem is the rear seat belts come up through the centre of the seat, but it is hidden well.

Before

During

Finished look:
just have to cut the tags off!

AND I know it is normal to find money under the seats when you pull them out, but normally it is from the same country! :|