My brother's 78 turbo lancer.

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
IncorpoRatedX

My brother's 78 turbo lancer.

Post by IncorpoRatedX »

He doesnt really get on here but I thought you guys would like this.
78 Lancer/Arrow
stock 4G52 long block, conquest TBI set up with larger injectors, adapter flange to use starion/conquest intake manifold, td05 16G on the exhaust side of things running about 7lbs, custom fmic, mega squirt to handle the fuel and spark side of stuff, he custom made a bolt on trigger wheel, pretty slick set up. backed by the stock 904.

1973 Galant Wagon, 4G63 Turbo | Coil overs | Flares | Work wheels | Follow me on instagram @incoporatedx
77galantv6

Re: My brother's 78 turbo lancer.

Post by 77galantv6 »

When i saw this on Instagram the other day, i was very impressed.
Love the sort of style both you and your brother have.

Do you guys ever run into issues with the law in reagrds to those front mounts out the front?
In australia, we would be straight to the local EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and given a major fine for those.
'77 Galant V6....

1977 Galant with Commodore V6 conversion.

geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Awesome runs in the family. 2 of my favourite old school rides and they're in the same pic... (H)
IncorpoRatedX

Post by IncorpoRatedX »

Thanks man!
77galantv6 wrote:When i saw this on Instagram the other day, i was very impressed.
Love the sort of style both you and your brother have.

Do you guys ever run into issues with the law in reagrds to those front mounts out the front?
In australia, we would be straight to the local EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and given a major fine for those.

No trouble here, we get away with just about anything, i live on the edge of michigan, which if you know anything about american cars, is motor city, home to the big guys, car nuts are all over this place.
1973 Galant Wagon, 4G63 Turbo | Coil overs | Flares | Work wheels | Follow me on instagram @incoporatedx