My Trusty/Rusty Scorpion

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
Erik

My Trusty/Rusty Scorpion

Post by Erik »

plan on making something to have fun/skid with.
I have an Ae86 trueno, but this is the priority to get going at the moment
Recently done;
extractors
2.25inch exhaust
rising sun bonnet (because racecar)

Soon to be done;
Weber downdraught carbie 32/36 (currently being rebuilt)
Welding diff
strut brace (welding bracket to tower and shoving a pipe in there to be bolted up - because who cares if it doesnt look pretty)
Cutting them springs
Rokinfreekapotamus

Re: My Trusty/Rusty Scorpion

Post by Rokinfreekapotamus »

Love it dude, bonnet looks great!!

There isn't enough love for old Mitsus in the drift kids. Scorpions look great skidding.

Try and source from Japan a toy of one of the characters of Sapporo, Hokkaido to hang. When my brother had his we started looking for one. But his was run into before we got a chance to order it.
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

thats because most kids these days (particular in the drift scene) dont know any other letters of the alphabet aprt from RB and SR!

Tell some of these kids that your Galant runs twin sidedraughts and they stare at you like your speaking another language!

The burnout scene is even worse (in some cases)....its gotten to the point now where "If you're not blown, then you're not known" :facepalm:
Built with pride, Driven in anger
VGJONO

Post by VGJONO »

Scorpma82 wrote:thats because most kids these days (particular in the drift scene) dont know any other letters of the alphabet aprt from RB and SR!
I Know what you mean, i have one more person look at me and say "well why dont you put an SR20 in it" after i tell them my plans for my galant. i swear i will go postal :banh:

I can see it now

Breaking news, Gunman atop of woolworths building in SEQLD, reports say he is enraged over the suggestion that he put a nissan motor in his car :lol:
(just to clarify i have no issues with what motors people put in their cars, just stop trying to push it onto me :P )

By the way Erik, nice scorp :thumpsup:
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

yeah i got sick and tired of:
Them: "hey bro, is it turbo?"
Me: "No"
Them: "Why not"
Me: "I don't like turbocharging that much...not a big fan of it"
Them" "You should turbo it bro....It heaps better"

(In my head....why the fuck does only your opinion matter)
Built with pride, Driven in anger