1986 Sigma Wagon Daily

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
75wagon
Admin

Re: 1986 Sigma Wagon Daily

Post by 75wagon »

I don't know if it needs the red strip so much as without it, it looks unfinished. That doesn't mean it has to be red, just a strip of some sort in there. I think the reason it needs the strip as it stands is because the wheels are a bit plain? Something with bigger offset, or just more aggressive looking to balance out the hardcore matt black look. You know what I mean?
Sometimes less is more. I think a red pinstripe around the whole car would soften the look.
I think blacking out the grill was an improvement. All it needs is another set of wheels. :thumpsup: Either modern chrome or Old School big offset. See what's around, you may get something for bugger all. It looks like you're prepared to do something different and it's working, just go with your gut...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Sigmaproject

Post by Sigmaproject »

There are always new wagon guards on ebay. With postage works out around $100
boogernissan

Post by boogernissan »

im actually picking up a set of 15x6 montegos off the turbo sigma that was put up for sale a while back on here,its the one that was from perth,nice polish job and they should come up alright i rekon