HARRY'S LIVERPOOL LAST SAT OF MARCH 2012 CAR SHOW

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
ozgdgalants

HARRY'S LIVERPOOL LAST SAT OF MARCH 2012 CAR SHOW

Post by ozgdgalants »

HARRY'S CAFE DE WHEELS END OF THE MONTH CAR SHOW & MARKETS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS WITH FIREWORKS.
Saturday 31st March 2012

From Approx 530pm to Late {all events being subject to favourable weather conditions}
phone 96013607
2-18 Orange Grove Rd
(Cnr Cumberland Hwy & Viscount Pl)
Liverpool, NSW 2170

This saturday At Harry's Liverpool should be one of the Biggest car nites they have had there & this is the Last Daylight saving show till October this year [/b]so let's get some siggys & Galant's out on display for all to see them.
Plus it would be great to see so of the S-G Members again so if you have some spare time on this coming saturday nite it would be great to see you all.
There will be plenty of car's of all types Makes & models to see & checkout some that you would have not see before so bring your chairs & cameras other goodys
to make the nite one to remember for a longtime before the cold winter sets in so come along check it out i hope to see ya there.

Daylight Saving 2012
Daylight saving ends in New South Wales on Sunday 1 April 2012, at 3:00 am when clocks will be put back one hour.
[OZGDGALANTS] Wayne.
2Lgalant

Re: HARRY'S LIVERPOOL LAST SAT OF MARCH 2012 CAR SHOW

Post by 2Lgalant »

I'll be there but in my val instead
dvsfin

Post by dvsfin »

I might be there in the hardtop, but it's in shitty condition at the moment :P
crystalmeths

Post by crystalmeths »

I will be at F#$king work as per f$%king usual I hate shift work
ozgdgalants

Post by ozgdgalants »

Hi Guys i just want to say thanks for showing up great to catch up & what a great nite it was? for the people that missed it? Don't worry as there will be other nites like this i hope.

cheers wayne [OZGDGALANTS]
orangelancer

Post by orangelancer »

sorry didnt make it. mechanically the cars in pieces atm and didnt have time on saturday. always next time