[SA] March cruise

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
jvflash

Re: [SA] March cruise

Post by jvflash »

I have not had time to fully inspect the Yellow Terror, so I could not do a 2+ hour cruise first time out.
Red Scorp back on blocks pending motor rebuild as my spare motor I put in is as bad as the original I had in it.
White Scorp not on SA plates yet, and needs full resto anyway.
Sorry guys and gals, I am out again.
Sufferes

Post by Sufferes »

Unfortunately busy for lunch today, really wanna make the next cruise though. Wanna get to know you guys and enjoy the Galant when I can :)
A112H

Post by A112H »

Well just got back from our little cruise, was a great turn out in the end. I was suprised when I turned up at 10:55 to find 84GKSIG and tubby already there and ready to go, we chatted for a few minutes and itsaj1991 turned up followed closely by GB_BB4C.
We had a good run up through the hills, held up by the usual slow coaches who don't beleive in using the slow vehicle lanes but we all made it there safely and even found a shadey place to park.
All Ford Day was okay, I think I nearly grew a mullet at one stage. Anyway we grabbed a feed, had a good look around the Motor Museum and the Fords and called it a day.
The slow traffic was much worse on the way home but I managed a few breaks in traffic to have a bit of fun.
Anyway, was a good day and I hope all enjoyed.