Perth cruise

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
Smithy

Perth cruise

Post by Smithy »

Hey all you perth people.I think its about time we all got together for a cruise and get together. There are 2 opportunities coming up this month that would be pretty cool to participate in.

March 20 is a classic car show at whiteman park (mussell pool) I'm waiting for a call back to see if we can actually enter the show still.

March 27 is Old's cool car cruise that is open to any vehicle.Starts at Tomato Lake (Oats Street, Kewdale).

Gates Open 9am, First Cars out by 10am.

Costs $15 per car.

Everyone welcome - no matter which car you drive.

Food and drinks available at the destination - Bring some change for the raffle.

Call Rob on 0407-444-917 for details.

Sooo anyone interested? Call rod on 0406889005

Don't Forget to Bring a Navigator!
natosig

Re: Perth cruise

Post by natosig »

yup ill b keen sounds like fun pm me nathan cheers
84 gk sigma
ddt

Post by ddt »

d'oh!
would have loved to go to whiteman park on saturday but i have my bro coming from Singapore tomorrow so dunno what's gonna happen.
The cruise the following weekend sounds interesting.
'Member's Rides' Link for LIL RED WGN: http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4742
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Damn-I have sold the lancer and the new owner is picking it up on the weekend so I'm out for the cruise this weekend unless I can bum a ride with someone who's going? My turbo lancer is not registered yet.
strx3

Post by strx3 »

Hi Guys

Unfortunately my sigma turbo will not be ready in time. But if there are any other cruises during the year I would be interested.

Steven