EOI Tassie cruise??

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

EOI Tassie cruise??

Post by astronturbo77 »

Okay so the idea has been thrown around about possibly creating a tassie cruise???? Now this topic is a expression of interest, lets see how many people are willing to participate and have running drivable cars...

Okay, so please post below if you are interested to make this happen and i will create a list of all the members...

I would say that the crusie would be held around late Januray, or early feb 2011, no set location at this stage, but i would imagine that meeting at cambell town or a simillar half way meeting point would be recommended as there are members from all over the state..
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.
rob020

Re: EOI Tassie cruise??

Post by rob020 »

go for february diddy wop so i can come :p
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
conversation recently overheard at police station after big night out
turbol200

Post by turbol200 »

id be keen if my ute has been on the dyno buy then, or elce il have to drive a commodore lol hahaha, not a bad thing i guess as my ute loves the fuel on the highway lol, id be in for that tho
spoto a 57 chev

...a 57 2 door
ralliartsigma

Post by ralliartsigma »

Feb sounds good with the exception of the last weekend (26 & 27th) as im out of the state.
Even March after the school holidays have gone back? Less caravans, campers and idiots on the road and more chance of having a "Midway" rest stop to ourselves that way.
Cheers
Trent
'83 GJ Wagon my baby, but sadly not driven enough.
'94 MJ Triton my daily in the colder months.
'81 GH Turbo No. 105 (WIP)
'81 GH Turbo No. 017
74GalantGB

Post by 74GalantGB »

End of Jan or any time after that sounds good to me... I'll legally be allowed to do the speed limit then haha... only allowed to do 80km/h until then so yep... =]

Ummm... I refuse to drive through big cities etc (sorry...)... Hobart, I would def. avoid. Only insurance I have on ALF is third party, so I try to avoid lots of traffic ;-) Lol. =]

But a highway cruise would be awesome...? =]

Or some place in the Midlands etc? ... Centre of Tas (or near enough haha). But if anyone is from West or East coast it's quite a drive =/ mehh..
'74 GB.

R.I.P ALF; my darling little car. You never had a fault in/on you. ~ </3

Definition: "Shim"; being a supreme being of awesomeness which is neither male nor female but walks among both worlds as it pleases.

<.* Yes, I'm an idiot. Get over it. :) *.>