Brisbane/Gold Coast CHRYSLER SUPERCRUISE

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
llgc

Brisbane/Gold Coast CHRYSLER SUPERCRUISE

Post by llgc »

This is an annual event hosted by the Qld Chrysler Association and the Gold Coast/Tweed Chrysler club, to be held on November 14. I can't recall seeing any Galants or Sigmas there previously but its open to all Chrysler products or anybody interested in Chryslers so why not come along for a look?
Brisbane Northside people meet at Shell Nudgee on the Gateway, we will be leaving at 7.40am so get there early for a coffee.
Brisbane Southside meet at BP Yatala around 8am, first car will leave at 8.30 heading down M1 to Exit 89 where we will turn off to stop at West Burleigh Tavern. Free sausage sizzle operating between 9 and 10am if any Gold Coast people want to join in there. Around 10am will be leaving heading south to finish up at Salt Village, Kingscliff for lunch and relaxation. There will be bbq facilities available so byo or there are a few cafes/tavern there or if you're like me grab a pie at the niteowl in the village!
Cheers,
Mike
13bsigma

Re: Brisbane/Gold Coast CHRYSLER SUPERCRUISE

Post by 13bsigma »

silvia the chrysler sigma will be back on the coast and running around the 11th or 12th. . i might be in for this :)
1978 GE sigma 57,000kms the toy called silvia. comming to the Gold Coast soon.
1978 GE sigma 87,000kms spare parts for the toy
1996 suzuki baleno turbo. $32,000 invested in it. $22,000 in the engine. $10,000 in sound
1996 suzuki baleno GTX. getting shaved and resprayed soon and receiving turbo engine
1980 GH sigma AKA JET.51G 18 PSI of T04 injected power.
woops

Post by woops »

I'm keen to make a bit of a showing for the pint sized chryslers. I'll be making my way to this cruise in my GB Galant and meeting at the shell at Nudgee. It'll be good to see any other chryslers there.
'72 GB Galant Sedan nanna spec daily
'85 GN Sigma Wagon 4g63 SOHC Turbo almost ready for the road
'74 GC Galant Coupe long term project
leoca

Post by leoca »

...only just saw this , been away.
Wouldv'e enjoyed it ,but have other priorities this Sunday :)