racing at winton - December 19th Winton SHORT TRACK DAY

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
larace

racing at winton - December 19th Winton SHORT TRACK DAY

Post by larace »

A good friend of mine sent me an email of which i am posting up here

I am taking my daily drive (non Mitsubishi) to have some fun

come and join in on the fun ,(or beat my non mits ride)

Subject: TAMPERED MOTORSPORT - December 19th Winton SHORT TRACK DAY

Christmas is fast approaching us, and once again Tampered Motorsport have decided to have a get together to celebrate. The Tampered Motorsport Christmas Track day will be on the short track at Winton on December 19th, 2009, which will be a new experience for a lot of people. It is a whole lot of fun, and it probably suits the lower horse powered cars. Personally I am going to make sure one of my cars is going, I think the Short track is a fantastic layout, and lots and lots of fun!!

Also please remember if you don’t have a car ready, we have the Daewoo Lanos Race Cars available to hire. These cars are fully roll caged with safety harnesses, race seats, all the race gear. You can hire one of these for $400 per day. If you want to have 2 drivers to share the Daewoo for the day, the cost is $600 for the car, so $300 per driver. A very cheap option. You will need to pre-book them though.

Entry Fee: $165 which includes Timing costs AND lunch at the Christmas BBQ for 1 person.

ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS LUNCH IT IS $15 PER PERSON AND MUST BE PRE-BOOKED

Spectators are more than welcome, and there is no cost to come and watch. Also you can go for a ride in the cars but you must sign on with a Passenger indemnity first. Due to the amount of passengers at previous events our insurer has put a small levy on passengers of $10. You can just pay this when you sign the forms at the Scrutineering office.

The day will kick off when scrutineering starts at 7:30am. You will need to do your paper work at the scrutineering office before you have your car checked. Please make sure you have removed all loose items from inside the car.

YOU WILL NEED:
Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 (these last for 12 months) or CAMS L2S
Closed footwear
Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
Good condition tyres
Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)
All people wishing to attend need to make payment to the specified bank account. When you send your email with your details you will be sent an entry form as well as payment details. You will need to email the following details

Full Name:
Email Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
Car Make & Model:
Capacity:
Previous best time at Winton:
Forum/Workshop you are a part of:
Numbers for BBQ Lunch including yourself:

SO IF YOU ARE WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO
adam@tamperedmotorsport.com

Cheers,

Adam

- end forwarded -

get into it

Mark :thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
keep trying, it WILL break !!!!!!
larace

Re: racing at winton - December 19th Winton SHORT TRACK DAY

Post by larace »

Well hi all

I didn't see any S-G guy s or gals but i went anyways

it was a great day as it was sparsely entered so lots of runs got in

i took the family truckster, (VK wagon) and had a ball

look out for more in the future ,i will be there

results , http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/resul ... 009.WIN.S1 , slowest car of the day but had heaps of fun

and got a mention of S-G in the "entrant" 8-)
keep trying, it WILL break !!!!!!