CHRYSLER SUPERCRUISE BRISBANE TO KINGSCLIFF

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
llgc

CHRYSLER SUPERCRUISE BRISBANE TO KINGSCLIFF

Post by llgc »

The annual Chrysler Supercruise held by Qld Chrysler Assoc and Gold Coast Tweed Chrysler club will be on Sunday Nov 10th.
Brisbane guys will meet at Logan Hyperdome carpark ready to depart at 8.30, first stop will be at West Burleigh Tavern (exit 89 off M1) where we will meet up with Gold Coasters, departing West Burleigh approx 10.15 heading to Kingscliff just over the NSW border. We will end up at Salt village Green Kingscliff where QCA bbq will be available for lunch or there are several eateries in the village. All Chrysler vehicles welcome, hope to see a few Galants/Lancers/Sigmas on the day!
fridgeGB

Re: CHRYSLER SUPERCRUISE BRISBANE TO KINGSCLIFF

Post by fridgeGB »

I've got a wedding to go to on this day but ill at least be able to join in the little cruise from burleigh to kingy. I live down at tweed so the cruise will literally drive straight past my house lol :)
llgc

Post by llgc »

I checked out the GB at Burleigh, didn't catch up with u sorry. Great looking car you have there mate
VGJONO

Post by VGJONO »

sorry i didnt get out to this one, was dealing with issues with my sisters GA :(