Mopar Sunday 2013 August 4th

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
VGJONO

Mopar Sunday 2013 August 4th

Post by VGJONO »

Anybody from here heading to this?
http://www.moparsunday.com/

I will be out there and looks like i will be racing the Galant :P and i might also see if i can get lowest power output on the dyno aswell since its only $25 :P
davenq

Re: Mopar Sunday 2013 August 4th

Post by davenq »

Nice one, ,I did 51.6 last year, that's h.p. not kw's,......as a hint don't pay up front for the dyno ,last year my run was free..lol.
Oh and have to miss this year......as am working all weekend ,bugger....have been to 7 out of 10 of these ,is a great day..Mopar Mayhem is on Dec. 7th this year for an afternoon of flogging 'round QR....if the Lancer is finished will definately look at this...cheers
Growing old is inevitable
Growing up is optional
VGJONO

Re: Mopar Sunday 2013 August 4th

Post by VGJONO »

sweet, i will have to come along to Mopar mayhem, pity they couldn't hold it the Saturday before mopar Sunday :( but i guess with it being separate from mopar Sunday people wont be afraid to hold back on the track.

yeah im not sure what the output of my car will be, its low compression, 1 mm over sized pistons, head has been worked (to what extent im not sure) and a decent exhaust, only thing i think will hold back my car is the dodgy carby which isnt functioning 100%. but to be honest, anything over standard output is a bonus, anything under is also a bonus (means there's more horses to unlock in her :P )