Cruise to Bathurst

All Sigma-Galant.com Events will be located here, along with pictures/videos and details for upcoming Events.
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: Cruise to Bathurst

Post by Scorpma82 »

Would be best to see how the Commodore guys do it

Street Commodore magazine do a cruise for charity show in every state, every year
Built with pride, Driven in anger
VGJONO

Post by VGJONO »

i like alot of these ideas, and i would love to do/ would go to all of them, but for now i think that we would be getting too far ahead of ourselves to try our own events ect. i think what has been Proposed originally would be a good First meet, of which we could build off of for the next one, incorporating all the ideas that have been mentioned. maybe have the first meet off of another car show, then also we can have a S-G.com meet the day before/after the car show, so we could have a display on at the show for those who wish to showcase their cars, then the day before or after, have a cruise for everyone. then the next year or year after do something again, bigger and better. also as 75glnt has done, start a cruise thread to the event from wherever they are from, then picking up members along the way that perhaps live in between. anyway that's another 2c added by me, hope i haven't irritated anyone :P

Cheers
VGJONO :thumpsup:
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

We could always organise a "EVO Vs WRX drag day"...and just have our cars there for support....maybe have a couple of grudge races with some competitors (if time permits of course)

I think the rivalry between EVO and WRX would be healthy enough to have aday like this
Built with pride, Driven in anger
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

:stupid:

I... Love.... Drags!!!!! 8o|
N/A ALL THE WAY
purcey1

Post by purcey1 »

how long have we got to get the cars ready for this event guys what month is this going to be held in
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

Start of march next year mate. :)
N/A ALL THE WAY