The rip off scamer thread

Have a suggestion? Post it here!
amgis_obrut

The rip off scamer thread

Post by amgis_obrut »

a lot of other forums i get onto have a section like this

its to protect member from dodgy sellers or to help them get the stuff they paid for, its usually a no holds barred lynch mob type thread that in most cases exposes the offender in ways they dont want eg phone numbers addresses social website accounts and anything you can find on the scum

and some time the parts or money get sorted out of

As i understand a few members have been ripped off here (shuggy for one) and not one thing has been done about it
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust
DVSGAL

Re: The rip off scamer thread

Post by DVSGAL »

Only buy from people who you know and trust.

I did have a bad experience with another member on here, I won't name the person for 2 reasons.
PROSSER

Post by PROSSER »

there's other ways to do go about it for if you name and shame on a public forum you can be held legally liable for your actions.

just something for you to ponder. Let the people sought them selves out there all big kids.
Samual
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

PROSSER wrote:there's other ways to do go about it for if you name and shame on a public forum you can be held legally liable for your actions.

just something for you to ponder. Let the people sought them selves out there all big kids.

actually thats a load of crap and its not something to ponder

theres a web site that lists forum scammers and all their details and its perfectly legal its been done sooo many times and most forums have a section for it and some have a feedback rating system (like ebay)

do you really think a scammer is going to try and sue you after you expose them for ripping you off, appart from wayne besanko :lol:
PROSSER

Post by PROSSER »

Well you obviously went about your research before replying and yes people have been sued over these thing and especially on ebay for example: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10074157-71.html

So before pleading ignorance please advise yourself that jumping down peoples throats that you don't know isn't a good thing and discontinue from this avenue of proceedings because this forum is for information not arguments :thumpsup: .
Samual
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

PROSSER wrote:Well you obviously went about your research before replying and yes people have been sued over these thing and especially on ebay for example: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10074157-71.html

So before pleading ignorance please advise yourself that jumping down peoples throats that you don't know isn't a good thing and discontinue from this avenue of proceedings because this forum is for information not arguments :thumpsup: .
Yes like that is totally the same as someone stealing your money and never intending to send you the goods :hit:
the seller got bagged out after he refunded the money for a damaged item, he done the right thing and got bad feed back for it

and yes this forum is for information and information about scamming scum would be very beneficial to this community

you excel at failure good work :thumpsup:
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

I was actualy thinking of creating a thread myself, as there are some known scammers on the site now.

some which have ripped over 1000's of dollers, will implement something soon. :thumpsup:
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
ghuphill

Post by ghuphill »

yeah do it!! no space for that kind of crap on this site ,people on this site are genuine car enthusiast,s and to my understanding purchase goods from others in good faith,so go ahead with the name and shame, :thumpsup: :thumpsup: