New Section

Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Jordan1249

New Section

Post by Jordan1249 »

Just a suggestion if the admins are up to it to start a section for like a how to So people can post guide how to do things like this

http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.p ... on#p108070

would be perfect for that section would help members out alot i think
75wagon
Admin

Re: New Section

Post by 75wagon »

If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Jordan1249

Post by Jordan1249 »

yer but a section where members put up a detailed guide on how to do things like engine conversations or brake upgrades so it has a section on the main page with General/Technical Chat and sigma section so member new or old can just click on it and browse through and see if what they need is there
VGJONO

Post by VGJONO »

I think it would be good, but i would think its an easier said than done kind of thing.

but if we could get together a few "How to" post like this http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3635 into a How To section, i think it would stop alot of repeat questions and what not. the big problem will be getting the threads put together with all the right information.

my recent one would be a Clutches info thread that covers the different 4G32 clutches and the different 4G5x clutches, and what typically has big spline ect. ect.

TL:DR Good idea but might be a bit much work

Cheers
VGJONO :thumpsup:
VGJONO

Post by VGJONO »

In saying all that, i guess the "Technical tips and tricks" section is the same thing Jordan is describing, just it is kind of hidden by that name, when i thing, i need to know how to do something i go looking in the section for whatever im doing such as "Engine" section or what not.

I actually posted a thread in there asking how a 4G52 going into a GA would go, turns out there is 2 threads in the technical section that could have helped me
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

What both of you are describing is what I originally had planned for all of that sort of topic. But somehow it seemed to have slipped by unfinished.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

the ideas are great and would (in theory) make things far more cleaner in terms of fishing for info

The problem is thatthe amount of different opinions is just far too many to make it work (properly)
One person will always say that there way is better "coz i;ve been doing this for xx years" and so on, son, so forth

and instead of it being an info thread....it's just another thread to see who has a bigger penis
Built with pride, Driven in anger