Microtech wiring for tr magna

This section is for talk about anything to do with electrics, audio, lighting, etc.
81pw

Microtech wiring for tr magna

Post by 81pw »

My car is a sigma 4g54 tr magna efi head and shit. Just received my microtech lt10 ecu today I can figure out most of the wiring but if someone's Already got there's wired and running it will be alot easier for me. Just need to no what pins/color wires from the dizzy I have to connect to microtech. 1 is battery volts 2 is sync signal 3 is cam signal and 4 earth. I think?? But pin 3 only gives a 2 volt signal. Does microtech need a v5 signal to work? If so I'll have to put a resistor between 1 and 3 to boost the volts up. Also i need wiring for the 3 wires on the power transistor I'm pretty sure black wire goes to earth ,white goes to negative of coil and white green goes microtech ignition output. Havent put a multimeter on the throttle body sensor yet so see what wires I need to connect. So if anyone can help me out with dizzy/power transistor/tbs wiring it will be very much appreciated. Cheers
81pw

Re: Microtech wiring for tr magna

Post by 81pw »

Ok I rang microtech and they said the ecu is configured to run all tr magna sensors and the ecu will pick up the 2volts from the dizzy. Also they are sending a wire diagram for all the magna parts. All I need now is a Wideband sensor and gauge.
WagonWheel

Post by WagonWheel »

Good to know mate, ill be doing the same setup to mine with same ecu.
Any chance i can get a copy of the diagrams too?
81pw

Post by 81pw »

No worrys mate I'll msg u when I get them.