I am not sure if this is the right area but o well

This section is for talk about anything to do with electrics, audio, lighting, etc.
greengalant

I am not sure if this is the right area but o well

Post by greengalant »

Hey everyone was just curious if there are some other idicators that i can put on a gd galant wagon indicators for the gaurds. I know it isnt the way of doing it but they seem like that they are a challenge to find so looking for the cheat ways out..... :wut: :wut: :wut:
rob020

Re: I am not sure if this is the right area but o well

Post by rob020 »

anythings possible... just find a car with indicators that look like they would suit your car and find a set... ideally something bigger than the old ones so you dont have to worry about leaving part of the hole uncovered...

i wont frown upon you but i think the other enthusiasts might... youll probably be offered a few sets now
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
conversation recently overheard at police station after big night out
woops

Post by woops »

Just check out kellys wrecking near carseldine as i remember they had a fair few gd you should be able to get a set of indicators from. Just be prepared for their steep prices. I think they charge something like $45 each indicator and $65 for each guard. I assume someone here should be able to offer you a set for less than that.
'72 GB Galant Sedan nanna spec daily
'85 GN Sigma Wagon 4g63 SOHC Turbo almost ready for the road
'74 GC Galant Coupe long term project
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

ive seen people cut the guard out bigger and fit the gc (single headlight) guard indicators in, not sure if they are easier to find than the gd lens heres a link to some gd indicators on ebay, and theres a lot of other wagon parts on ebay at the moment http://cgi.ebay.com.au/mitsubishi-galan ... 4a9f1e6ce7
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
oldn64
Oldn Engineering

Post by oldn64 »

tango76hardtop wrote:ive seen people cut the guard out bigger and fit the gc (single headlight) guard indicators in, not sure if they are easier to find than the gd lens heres a link to some gd indicators on ebay, and theres a lot of other wagon parts on ebay at the moment http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0497151207
You will find that the GB/GC indicators are easier to find as there are alot more of them. You can even put the GA indicators (which are clear) in and the orange globe it for somethign a little different. :thumpsup:

Cheers
The way God intended it.....Chrysler for the win :D