Celeste / LB hatch brake cylinder relocation question

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
BlueThunder

Celeste / LB hatch brake cylinder relocation question

Post by BlueThunder »

Hi guy's

I want to throw in a 4g63 dohc in my Celeste (lb hatch) but because it's LHD the brake booster/cylinder is in the way for the intake manifold. Is there a way or kit to leave the brake booster where it is and relocate the cylinder?

An other option is also to buy an other intake manifold which clears the booster but I just want to check my options for now...

Thanx in advance!
Sven
geezer101

Re: Celeste / LB hatch brake cylinder relocation question

Post by geezer101 »

How has the brake booster situation panned out BlueThunder? I've got a suggestion - use the remote brake system out of something like an L300 van. I don't know how the system is rigged up or what would need to be done to mod it but it might be worth a look at one in a wrecker...
BlueThunder

Re: Celeste / LB hatch brake cylinder relocation question

Post by BlueThunder »

Well, it stays like it is.

I'm going for a modified stock intake manifold (tilted upwards) and when that doesn't work out I go for a custom made intake manifold. On Facebook I'm in the 4g63 RWD group and they suggested that I had to talk to "Actiondan Customs" which i did. He will modify the stock one and make the custom one for me.