Catalogue for Chrysler Australia

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Catalogue for Chrysler Australia

Post by Scorpma82 »

Hi guys,

I'm not sure how relevant this would be for anyone but since i haven't seen anything realy like this in the forums (and would be getting harder to find coz of the age) i thought i'd let you guys know that i managed to find the photocopies i made of the original Girlock (before it was known as PBR) catalogue, which has all the original part numbers (and some minor specs) of the hydraulic brake components (brake master cylinders/hoses/wheel cylinders and calipers) and all of their rubber repair kits that suit the cars below:

Lancer LA series
Lancer LB series

Galant GA series
Galant GB series
Galant GD series

Sigma GE series
(Sigma GH was not listed as this particular catalogue was published in 1978)

I also have the same listings for various other Chrysler models also (namely the Centura and Valiant series)

N.B. This is a publication for the Australian model cars only and does not include any imported models i'm sorry
N.B. As i'm sure just about all of us aware....just about all of these parts have been discontinued...but i thought it would at least give u a reference point as to where these parts could be tracked down (if any are around still)

If there is enough EOI shown on here i can list common part numbers high the more highly sort after components for u

Thanks for reading this chaps and chicks
Built with pride, Driven in anger
A112H

Re: Catalogue for Chrysler Australia

Post by A112H »

Nice one but ..... are these for sale? Are you going to list them? Or are you just teasing us?
Scorpma82

Post by Scorpma82 »

Nah nah nah nah nah like the original post says.......if there is enough EOI i can post them on hte forum.......they are not for sale sorry.......and i think i actually have part numbers on individual parts.........but needs to check my paper for it 1st......ill keep u informed on what i find
Scorpma82

Post by Scorpma82 »

Quick update,

i've managed to find the schematic diagram and parts breakdown of the GE Sigma......Once again....is if there enough EOI i can put the info up on the forum
A112H

Post by A112H »

Chuck them up, there will always be interest :thumpsup:
Scorpma82

Post by Scorpma82 »

Well i havent actually gone through all my paper work yet ( im pretty sure i have more shematics and breakdown on the chrysler gear as well)...once i get all the paperwork, i'll see what i can do to put them up on the forum