GE Brake lines?

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
MyToyGE

GE Brake lines?

Post by MyToyGE »

Hey all, I have been trying to chase up some standard brake lines( just the rubber part that screws on to the caliper) because mine look a little worse for wear.

I tried Enzed but apparently they don't have the size.

Any one got any suggestions?

Cheers.
81GL
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: GE Brake lines?

Post by 81GL »

Yeah i found the same here, but it was more so that Enzed didn't want to touch the car stuff.

Should be able to get them made up at any brake shop though? for reference, it cost $120 for the four that lead to the struts on the galant (as they are 2 pieces...)

Nick.
Old school Mitsu's, its not a hobby; it's a life style.
GB_BB4C

Re: GE Brake lines?

Post by GB_BB4C »

Go to a brake shop, they will sort ya out. I took my old lines in from the GH Sigma and got two 1 piece fronts made, the body to diff and the the two rear caliper to diff lines made from stainless for $300. The reason i got stainless is i was only going to save about $50 getting them done in rubber.
2* 73 A53 16L Dodge Colt (Plymouth Cricket), 2* 73 GB Galant Sedan's, 1* 74 GB Galant Sedan, 1* 76 VK Valiant Regal,
1* 79 GE SE Sigma Sedan, 1* 81 GH Sigma PWS, 1* 84 GK Sigma SE, 1* 85 GK Sigma GL - Replacing the 84 GK SE, 1* 91 GTO - FOR SALE