Lowering a GD Galant Wagon

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
Paul4carz

Lowering a GD Galant Wagon

Post by Paul4carz »

Hello ,
I haven't been on this website in a good while. I am based in Ireland and have already finished my 1977 lancer. I am now looking into purchasing a GB Galant Wagon and looking to see what's the best way for me to lower it? I have heard of e30 springs in front but want to hear what else ye are using. I have coilovers in the front of my lancer and lowering blocks in the rear but the coilovers were custom made in japan. Any ideas for me folks?
Paul4carz

Re: Lowering a GD Galant Wagon

Post by Paul4carz »

Anyone able to point me in the right direction, will e30 springs work or what coilovers do ye use to make fit?
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

I can't personally confirm they do as I haven't tried it, however King Springs (one of the biggest after market spring manufacturer in Australia) list part number KDRL83 in their catalogue as a standard height spring for an E30, and as a lowered spring for Galants, LB-LC Lancers and GE-GH Sigmas. Also suits a whole bunch of Nissans.

https://kingsprings.com.au/catalogue/product/24/kdrl-83
Paul4carz

Post by Paul4carz »

Great, thank you for that info!!