Another coilover thread

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
Rokinfreekapotamus

Another coilover thread

Post by Rokinfreekapotamus »

I have had Ksport coilovers installed in my AWD Magna for a year or so now, and have thought about seeing whether or not they make one for a Sigma. I contacted them recently and they have informed me they don't but are happy to make some up for me, if i provide a sample for the price of somewhere around the $1700-2000. I haven't checked yet the full details and whether or not we could get the price down with bigger numbers involved but i will try to get some answers and see if this can be done.

I am also very interested in whether some can be made for the rear of these cars as i only ever hear about front options and no one ever talks about the rear.

I'll try to keep you all in the loop as i find out more.
orangelancer

Re: Another coilover thread

Post by orangelancer »

I spoke to heasman steering and they gave me a rough quote of $2200 for the front pair using bilstien inserts with eibach springs. they will corner weigh the car and tailor them how you want.

They also do custom shocks for around $600 each.
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

I got a quote of $1900 from Suspension Concepts for front coil overs, adjustable tops and shocks with 26 adjustment settings
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust
Superscan811

Post by Superscan811 »

Mookeeh-MK1-Coilover-Kit-Starion-Conquest will fit fine, for about $400 delivered..

YES, you will need to do a bit of work to fit them, but if you are capable of doing the work, it's a cheep option..

Cheers.
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

Postage makes them a not so cheap option :\
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust