scorpion booster in gb galant

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
lchilds82

scorpion booster in gb galant

Post by lchilds82 »

Just wondering if anyone has used a scorpion booster and master cylinder in a gb/ ga galant, need to look into options for Lg1 mod plate, any help would very much appreciated.
Regards Lennon
4GB63t
LukeAussie

Re: scorpion booster in gb galant

Post by LukeAussie »

I didn't use a Scorp one, but did modify a Lancer one to fit an old GC I used to have. Should be easy enough to do, as long as there's room in there! Are you doing anything else to the brakes? GA/GB was all-drums, right? Good luck with the project!
lchilds82

Post by lchilds82 »

LukeAussie wrote:I didn't use a Scorp one, but did modify a Lancer one to fit an old GC I used to have. Should be easy enough to do, as long as there's room in there! Are you doing anything else to the brakes? GA/GB was all-drums, right? Good luck with the project!
The gb had disc upfront originally and drums on the rear, there is guck all toom there thats why i ask the question see if anyone has done it
4GB63t
LukeAussie

Post by LukeAussie »

Yeah, it will be a tight squeeze in there then, since the master cylinder will be longer to accommodate both drum and disc lines. Hopefully someone else has given it a go to pass comments... either way, good luck!
lchilds82

Post by lchilds82 »

thanks mate
4GB63t
LukeAussie

Post by LukeAussie »

Actually, I vaguely recall that one of the regular members, VGJono, did something similar on his sister's GA... perhaps check with him to see how things went (or search the forum for the thread...) :)