Request for the FUEL LINE and VACUUME HOSE diagrams plz :)

This section is for talk about anything to do with everything in the engine bay.
shmickmik23

Request for the FUEL LINE and VACUUME HOSE diagrams plz :)

Post by shmickmik23 »

At first i was looking for the throttle linkages but managed to figure it out in the end :P It finally starts although i have 2 little things to finish the job

1) I need to suss out where eac vacuum hose is meant to go, however teh gregories and teh GN sigma PDF don't go into any detail which doesnt help me out :( Would anyone have a good pic of the vacuum hoses all around the intake manifold at all?

2) I have bypassed the fuel cannister on the passenger wheel arch and running the pump straight into the carby. Would anyone have a good pic of how the fuel hoses are meant to be set up with the sealed 3 connection pump and a mikuni carb?

Thanks all :) :) :) :)
Ron75

Re: Request for the FUEL LINE and VACUUME HOSE diagrams plz :)

Post by Ron75 »

I have a standard GJ sigma that i will take pics of tomorrow, if that will help at all
shmickmik23

Post by shmickmik23 »

oh please do man. I have worked out the fuel lines by bypassing the evaporation cannister thing and she seems to run alright. I am 80% sure i hae the vacuum hoses set up correctly however i haven't put the aircleaner back on and connected those 2 hoses yet.
Ron75

Post by Ron75 »

I hope something here helps

ps the original image is huge, I didn't bother to resize.
if you need more or in a specific area i can try to get more next time i go out to wher the car is
shmickmik23

Post by shmickmik23 »

Woah mate thanks so much! I just finished off the car about 5 mins ago and the last thing i needed to do was sort out the vacuum hoses. If you hadn't of posted those images i woul dstill be outside figuring out why i have a flat spot on acceleration :mrgreen: All sorted now! Thanks mate :)