77 LB lancer 2.6 5 speed with sigma running gear.

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
OrryB

77 LB lancer 2.6 5 speed with sigma running gear.

Post by OrryB »

hello everybody.
i used to use this site back in highschool, when i was fresh on my Ps in my 77lb lancer.
It had a 1.4l 3speed auto... no bite at all.
it was the first car my mum every bought me, i was stoked!

i never got rid of the gem. it had too much sentimental value too me.
i was actually showing my mates pics of lancers like the one i used to own on google...
and actually found my car in the lancer pic thread!
so after 2 long years and alot of time wasted... ive decided to get it back to a sweet daily driver for you all.
ive already spent a few dollars on it. gt monroe gas shocks all round, leaf springs reset, 2.6l 2g4 installed, new clutch in the 5 speed box, the tail shaft shortened and sigma diff installed (disc all round)
mind you i still have a load too do.... a bigger brake booster. extractors made to fit. exhaust. interior refitted. thermo setup. engineered. drop it down a bit. and a good spit and shine!
geezer101

Re: 77 LB lancer 2.6 5 speed with sigma running gear.

Post by geezer101 »

Hi Orry, welcome back to the fray! Nice LB sedan, very tidy. Already halfway to where you want it :thumpsup:
75wagon
Admin

Re: 77 LB lancer 2.6 5 speed with sigma running gear.

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome back OrryB.
Looks and sounds like your Lancer is coming along nicely :thumpsup:

Got a pic of your old ride (I'm just curious which one it was)?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers