LC Lancer - at Melb wrecker

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
lancersr20

LC Lancer - at Melb wrecker

Post by lancersr20 »

Hi all,

I wasn't sure where to post this ? ...... I got sooooo excited when I stubbled across it today :|

There is a Brown LC Lancer at Pick a Part in Kilsyth Victoria for anyone interested.
It is fairly complete ...ish and especially has some good frt door trims, dash & console bits and the drivetrain is pretty complete front to back !

Lindsay
Cottees
Admin

Re: LC Lancer - at Melb wrecker

Post by Cottees »

Did it have un-cracked door trims and seat fabric? And was the centre console un-cut?
lancersr20

Post by lancersr20 »

Hi Cottees,

The front door trims were "mint" but the rears had a speaker hole added !

The front seats were crap and only the rear upper seats were still there - but can't remember condition ! Good I would suspect (as knowone sits in these!)

The centre console was in good condition save for a couple of self taper holes to mount a gage bracket on the side and the radio section was pretty much removed (no clock!)

Lindsay
Cottees
Admin

Post by Cottees »

I have stock centre console clock, but both of my centre consoles have been mutilated to fit an after market head unit. Can you find out how much they'd want for the front door trim + the centre console? Also, if the front or back seats have good fabric centers, I'd be interested in them too. The vinyl isn't hard to find to retrim the seats, but getting the fabric the same would be a pain.
lancersr20

Post by lancersr20 »

Here's their website .... give them a call !

www.pick-a-part.com.au

I won't be getting out that way for quite a while - this was the first time in about 2-3 years !

Seats - you'll have to ask those specific questions !
Like I said - the back seat uppers seemed good ... but the drivers seat base was shagged !
Cottees
Admin

Post by Cottees »

Ah, pick-a-part. For me to get parts from them, I'd be needing some from Melbourne to go there and get the parts and send them to me. If anyone is going there soon, and can help out, that would be great.
lancersr20

Post by lancersr20 »

Just in case anyone's interested .... I have some original LC Lancer wheels For Sale !
Will go to the tip if knowone takes them off me :(

http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7533