cars wanted

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
lancer77

cars wanted

Post by lancer77 »

my girlfriends dad wants to but my 77 lancer of me. one problem i have wanted that car since i was about 7 and no amount of money could convince me to sell it.
so i was hoping to find someone who wanted to sell one that isn't in completely horrible condition. i don't want it to break the bank either and i'm not limited to 77's any year and model. if anyone knows of a car the just reply to this topic and we'll take it from there.
thanks
CraigJ

Re: cars wanted

Post by CraigJ »

Hi there,

We used to be in the eastern suburbs of Melb, but recently relocated to Newcastle. My wife and I sadly have a 4 door 1977 LB Lancer for sale. We are starting a family and after 16 years of dream ownership Lucy, as we call her, must be sold as we need to fit prams etc in the boot. The car has both Mitsubishi and Chrysler logos, 5 speed manual, straight body, with original log books and is currently registered.

In excellent mechanical order - only just added brand new original LB rotors and brake pads to the front end and a new battery, and runs like a dream. If you are interested or would like to know more know of anyone who is feel free to contact me on 02 4953 8076 / 0419 599 182.

Regards,

Craig
lancer77

Post by lancer77 »

thanks for your help everyone but unfortunately i have found what i was looking.
thanks again bryce
itchy

Post by itchy »

Hi new to this site we are looking for a 1980 lancer 2 door for a Mitusubishi 30th year TV commercial trying to find one in good condition for hire for 2 days or buy what ever it takes we are also looking for 80s Pajero and Triton
any help would be greatly appreciated, I am sourcing these vehicles for Mitsubishi Motors Australia
Can be contacted any time for any additional info Peter 0418 824 115