Rim issues!

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
Leeslancer

Rim issues!

Post by Leeslancer »

Heya Lancer crew

On the old site there was a topic in lancers lair called Mick's LA75 Lancer! (I'm sure none of you have forgotton!) :lol:

Anyway on the first page on the 21st picture down it show's Mick's Lancer on a bit of an angle with really spokey rim's. When I asked him what the rim's were called, he told me that they are: 16inch speedywheels called 'Hyperfang!

I'm curious WHO, and WHERE, I can buy a set of 4 of these rim's from?

If anyone knows a tyre joint or has a freind or is reading this right now, and has 4 of those rim's (that I'm after), and no longer want them please reply........

Because I have tried a lot of tyre shop's only to be told that there's nothing like that around for my type of car, and when I printed the picture out and showed a few diffrent tyre shops that there is that type of rim that can go on that type of car, they were amazed and said Wow good luck, or just shrugged there shoulders!

Thanks Lancer crew

Cheers.........
aussiblue

Re: Rim issues!

Post by aussiblue »

Regards Blue
Leeslancer

Re: Rim issues!

Post by Leeslancer »

:D Thanks for the reply aussiblue!

I know they are made by speedy wheels, and I know they are called Hyperfang, But I am having trouble getting them in 16" size and a 114.3x4 stud pattern. The tyre shop's say there too old now so that's why they will be hard to find.

Being that those rims are old, A next gen Hyperfang's, are now known as Cheeta, But unfortunatlly Cheeta only come in a minimum 18" size! and I don't think the stud pattern/offset is right???

But i will try that link you gave me and see if they have something available!

Cheers...........