URGENT Chrysler Valient Lancer

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
angussouth

URGENT Chrysler Valient Lancer

Post by angussouth »

Hey guys,

so i was looking at a lancer it is a 1976 Chrysler lancer LA with left la fender right lb apparently the previous owner changed the right fender, but the thing thats troubling me is that on the back of the car where it usually has a Chrysler badge it has a valiant badge, it is badged everywhere else as a Chrysler, and on wiki "most reliable source to man lol" there was a model called a Chrysler Valiant Lancer i'm just confused as if the valiant badge is meant to be there or not.
mstrrab1992

Re: URGENT Chrysler Valient Lancer

Post by mstrrab1992 »

Yeah mate thats completely normal same on the early galants they were badged valiant Chrysler galant more or less commonly referred to as just a Chrysler galant Chrysler lancer etc. I'm not sure to the reason why? I think it was something to do with Chrysler was sort of mother company and valiant was sorta the secondary. And in the early/mid 70's they dropped the "valiant" but I'm not sure someone here could probably shed more light as to why but its perfectly fine.
All Animals to the Crow: Your not a zoo animal!
Monkey to crow:your just jealous cause noone says "mummy mummy i want to see a crow!"
angussouth

Re: URGENT Chrysler Valient Lancer

Post by angussouth »

ok cool thanks man