Chris Fernance .. do you own a Lancer ???

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
Sigmaproject

Chris Fernance .. do you own a Lancer ???

Post by Sigmaproject »

Hey Chris ..do you own this a Lancer ???

Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: Chris Fernance .. do you own a Lancer ???

Post by Scorpma82 »

looks like a youtube screen.....is there a link to that?
Built with pride, Driven in anger
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

Yes. It's the orange one that was heavily featured on this site back when Dave owned it. Dad ended up buying it off Dave for my brother to use as a daily for a couple of years, then when my brother upgraded to a newer car last year it was passed onto me so that Nick and myself could do motorkhanas and stuff in it.

Unfortunately Nick missed out on competing on Sunday as he played Soccer the day before and ended up with heat stroke. He has however done a couple of junior driver training days in it.

We have been going to events with MG Car Club Newcastle. This weekend I have entered it into a hillclimb, and I'm looking at doing a khanacross in a few weeks.

And the link to the full video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1FoiC ... e=youtu.be
Sigmaproject

Post by Sigmaproject »

ha I thought so. Only see you for a split second. You were doing some rather hectic steering corrections Lol
BIG26L

Post by BIG26L »

Are you having a run at Ringwood this weekend? I maybe coming up from Sydney to give my brother a hand in his turbo rotary clubman.
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

Yep. I've already got my entry in for the hillclimb. Picked up some magnets for the side numbers today, and I'm getting some new tyres tomorrow.

'm not expecting to be competitive, it's only my first real hillclimb after a come and try event a few weeks ago.
BIG26L

Post by BIG26L »

Yeah nice! You'll enjoy the day.