'77 Lancer coupe boot lining

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
Jailjubic

'77 Lancer coupe boot lining

Post by Jailjubic »

I'm in the process of relining my lancer but those littlr plastic clips which hold in thr back side lining are shitty and old. I've tried finding replacements similar I cannot find anything quite like it.any suggestions?
mstrrab1992

Re: '77 Lancer coupe boot lining

Post by mstrrab1992 »

I bought a 3d printer that I'm learning on so I may be able to reproduce in the future. In the mean time I suggest going to a wreckers and looking at all cars see what's similar that will fit or to modify to make fit.
All Animals to the Crow: Your not a zoo animal!
Monkey to crow:your just jealous cause noone says "mummy mummy i want to see a crow!"
Jailjubic

Post by Jailjubic »

Oh great. I've already thought about that for quite a while, as I am a very skilled 3D artist.
ozdusterdave

Post by ozdusterdave »

3D artist........ :facepalm:
Jailjubic

Post by Jailjubic »

Yes Dave, a 3D artist. :) Feel free to look at some of my work.

http://hobbitfeet.cgsociety.org/

I also have a realistic construction of an Aston DB9.
digihed

Post by digihed »

You can get them at Super Cheap Auto- look for the stand with all the replacement bolts and clips. Somewhere on there you should find some that match. I did, but I foolishly chucked the box, so I can't give you a part number....
You can get replacements for most of the fasteners used on the Lancer, except the screws for the sun visors, and the screws that hold the trims on the inside of the A pillar. And of course the shitty plastic blades that hold on the front and rear windscreen chrome! (My personal bugbear).
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

I've made up some new side panels for my LC hatch. Most of the plastic clips that held the originals were falling apart and wouldn't hold them on securely anymore.

Turns out the holes in the body are the perfect size for M3 nutserts. My new side panels are now screwed on with a bunch of M3 screws and washers.