80 dodge challenger

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
Dodgechallenger

80 dodge challenger

Post by Dodgechallenger »

I have a 80 dodge challenger I think it's pretty much a scorpion is there any mods that I can do to the suspion I see that ae86 corella has almost the same strut design plz help any one I'm trying to build the car up for drift
jvflash

Re: 80 dodge challenger

Post by jvflash »

On eBay (neverenoughauto.com) located in the US has some suspension components for these. I was looking at the rear sway bar set up, which measures the same, and uses the same mouning holes on the Scorpion.
I have found it easier to use an eBay search such as Plymouth (Sapporo,Challenger) which will find both Dodge Challengers and Plymouth Sapporo items without most of the V8 Challenger stuff. The match works by matching the words on the outside of the brackets plus any one of the words on the inside of the brackets. As most people list fitment for both Sapporo and Challenger this works a treat.
Dodgechallenger

Re: 80 dodge challenger

Post by Dodgechallenger »

Thx u so much now for wheels if I was goons run 17 what kinda offset would I need and is there any type of coilover system to put on the front and what's the best way for power I'm so used to building rotorys and I thought getting parts for them where hard nope I was wrong lol