intro new member

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
prid

intro new member

Post by prid »

Hi all I am a West aussie I have 2x 79 chrysler scorps both 2.6 (one is for spares)The one I am doing up is ex deceased estate with only 70 thou on clock vinyl roof auto with power steer-poor upholsery-the other is 79 with strong motor good uphoolstery and lots of body cancer.will post pics
tubby

Re: intro new member

Post by tubby »

welcome to the site, pics make friends.
'81 GJ Scorpion, '87 GN Panel Van, '77 Sigma sedan
A112H

Post by A112H »

Welcome.

You don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments, you don't win friends with comments.
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

:lol: :lol:
Welcome to the forum prid, and yes as the boys have said above, pics are something we all want to see.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers