boss kits

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
efisig

boss kits

Post by efisig »

hey im kinda new to this i have a 1979 chrysler gh scorpian, and im looking tryin to find what boss kit i need to put on my momo wheel. if any one knows the one that fit thnks!
C_Fernance

Re: boss kits

Post by C_Fernance »

Same boss kit as the Sigma, Galant, Lancer, Starion and so on. Just make sure you get one with the correct stud pattern as there are a couple of different ones. Obviously a Momo one will work, but the Autotechnica does too as they are a multistud pattern. I'm not sure about the Saas one.

Autotechnica part # 900

Saas part # 1BK90L

Momo part # 6101
oldn64
Oldn Engineering

Post by oldn64 »

There are two standard wheel patterns, autotecknika has both in the boss kit. The issue is more the indicator cancelation. In the galant and lancers they use two roll pins. as for the sigmas and scorpians I am not sure. For my galant I ended up with a Colt one from memory as this would except the correct roll pins and sit at the right place on the steering shaft, the sigma one was not correct. Considering that the car is a very close cousin of the sigma I would expect the sigma one would be the one for you. A reputable parts supplier should have what you need and/or be able to show you the differences between the boss kits.

Good luck.!

Cheers
The way God intended it.....Chrysler for the win :D
snitz

Post by snitz »

The momo boss kits are also collaspible making them legal aswell....